This Accounting for Project Finance workshop Course gives Participant practical guidance on how project financing is different from corporate finance and looks at how various projects are financed as well as trends in corporate and project financing. The deal is examined in stages as well as risk identification and sources of funding etc. Credit enhancement factors are also considered as is the role of debt and mezzanine financing. The role of the sponsor is also examined. Numerous case studies and excel spreadsheet examples are used throughout the course to help delegates translate theoretical knowledge into practical applications. Emphasis is also placed on the accounting and regulatory issues.
- Using lecture type and case study so that the participant have an inside knowledge about accounting for project finance. So that when they return to work environment it could easily applied..
Who Should Attend?
- Project/program/PMO managers, business analysts in a project team and finance and senior managers who need to understand how the finance and project functions impact each other
What You Will Learn
- Project finance overview
- Designing the Deal
- Identifying When to Consolidate
- The Structure of Project Collaboration
- Project Risks
- Risk Mitigation
- Sources of Finance
- Accounting for Project Financing
- Regulatory Environment
- Profit and Loss
- Operations and Funding
- Spreadsheet Designs
- The Project Cash Flow
- Free Cash Flow
- Pre-Completion Issues
- Operational Risk Management
- Enterprise Risk Management Application
- Managing Project Using Microsoft Project
- Advanced Project Management
Informasi & Registrasi:
- Untuk keterangan selengkapnya (termasuk biaya dan jadwal pelaksanaan) silahkan dilihat/unduh brosurnya di <Accounting for Project Finance>.
- Untuk pendaftaran silahkan download Registration Information dan kirim kembali via email atau fax setelah diisi dengan lengkap.
- Bila membutuhkan pelatihan dalam bentuk Inhouse Training silakan download IHT Request Form dan dikirim kembali kepada kami melalui Fax/email setelah diisi dengan lengkap.
- Anda juga dapat menghubungi langsung penyelenggaranya melalui Tel/SMS/Fax yang tercantum di brosur atau email: beproseminars<at>gmail.com